"Aging is an Endurance Sport... I'm just trying to keep up!"

"Aging is an Endurance Sport... I'm just trying to keep up!"
I am training for my first Olympic-distance triathlon: 1 mile swim; 25 mile bike; 6 mile run. This crazy adventure is a fundraiser to honor the endurance and courage of the seniors I work with at the Sno-Valley Senior Center.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Wow. Oh, wow.

You guys, I just counted the donations...

.
Together, we've raised OVER $5,000 for the seniors of the Snoqualmie Valley. That is just phenomenal. The donations came in from 90 people! and tallied a whopping total of $4,064. Add to that the Snoqualmie Valley Hospital's generous sponsorship of $1,000, and we have ourselves quite a substantial amount.
I am so honored and thankful to each of you for supporting this effort. Talk about putting some wind in my sails for the race on Sunday!
Wow. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment