"Aging is an Endurance Sport... I'm just trying to keep up!"

"Aging is an Endurance Sport... I'm just trying to keep up!"
I am training for my first Olympic-distance triathlon: 1 mile swim; 25 mile bike; 6 mile run. This crazy adventure is a fundraiser to honor the endurance and courage of the seniors I work with at the Sno-Valley Senior Center.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

2 weeks and $1,365 to go

Alright folks...it's officially countdown time.
14 days till race day.
Just under $1400 to raise.

That's just $100 a day...right? Just 100 dollar bills every single day. No worries.

And, that's just 14 days left to prepare for a mile long swim. Then a 26 mile bike ride. Then, oh why not, a 6 mile run. No worries there either, right?

hmmm, I'm having one of those anxious days again today.

I can do it! I can do it! I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment