"Aging is an Endurance Sport... I'm just trying to keep up!"

"Aging is an Endurance Sport... I'm just trying to keep up!"
I am training for my first Olympic-distance triathlon: 1 mile swim; 25 mile bike; 6 mile run. This crazy adventure is a fundraiser to honor the endurance and courage of the seniors I work with at the Sno-Valley Senior Center.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

I MADE MY GOAL!!!!!

The donations have come streaming in in the past couple of days, definitely putting me over the top of my goal!!!! I will count them up and let you know what my total is when I have a chance to add it up. But I wanted to let you know as soon as I did.

Thank you, thank you, to all who have donated and supported me in this effort, both financially and with enthusiasm. I am a bit flustered and overwhelmed that we've done this. $3500, plus the $1000 from the Hospital, will mean an incredible amount to the Senior Center this year, and to the Seniors we serve.

I am so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment