"Aging is an Endurance Sport... I'm just trying to keep up!"

"Aging is an Endurance Sport... I'm just trying to keep up!"
I am training for my first Olympic-distance triathlon: 1 mile swim; 25 mile bike; 6 mile run. This crazy adventure is a fundraiser to honor the endurance and courage of the seniors I work with at the Sno-Valley Senior Center.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Over $2,000 raised!!!

You put me over $2,000 today! Yes! THANKS SO MUCH.

Now only $1500 to go...starting to seem like I might just get there, with your help.

Tonight I'm off on a swim, then tomorrow I'll go to the actual race site to ride the course, and check out the swim and bike area, generally to get a feel for how it will be race morning.

I'm starting to get very. tired. of training. I am telling myself, only 2 more weeks than time to taper baby! Your donations and support make a great difference to me, since I know I am training for all of us. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment