"Aging is an Endurance Sport... I'm just trying to keep up!"

"Aging is an Endurance Sport... I'm just trying to keep up!"
I am training for my first Olympic-distance triathlon: 1 mile swim; 25 mile bike; 6 mile run. This crazy adventure is a fundraiser to honor the endurance and courage of the seniors I work with at the Sno-Valley Senior Center.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

The article is up!

Thanks to Bill Falcon over at Emerald Falcon Printing, you blog readers now get to read the article for free. Thanks Bill and Laura! If you don't know them, they really are a great couple that put a terrific service on for our small community through their publication River Current News. They also have a full service print shop.

If you are a local, please consider subscribing to help continue this local coverage. As a bonus, if you subscribe and let 'em know I sent you, they'll donate $5 back to the race!

Enough bally-who, here's the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment