"Aging is an Endurance Sport... I'm just trying to keep up!"

"Aging is an Endurance Sport... I'm just trying to keep up!"
I am training for my first Olympic-distance triathlon: 1 mile swim; 25 mile bike; 6 mile run. This crazy adventure is a fundraiser to honor the endurance and courage of the seniors I work with at the Sno-Valley Senior Center.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Some quick photos

So excited and ready for this race!






Zooming in off the bike after an hour 31 min


Hi folks - After trying three times to upload photos I just cannot pry my eyes open any longer.
Enjoy these tantalizing few and come back soon for the Big Report!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Amara - since I won't be at the Center this a.m., I just looked up your results and you sure did a terrific job! Enjoy that race high!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIG congrats to you Amara. Welcome to the Olympic distance club! Isn't it exhilarating?! Yeeeeehah! You'll be on that race high for a long time! Enjoy it! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your race! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete