"Aging is an Endurance Sport... I'm just trying to keep up!"

"Aging is an Endurance Sport... I'm just trying to keep up!"
I am training for my first Olympic-distance triathlon: 1 mile swim; 25 mile bike; 6 mile run. This crazy adventure is a fundraiser to honor the endurance and courage of the seniors I work with at the Sno-Valley Senior Center.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Elvis is Coming! And will be draped in Leis!


I just had to share these pics of my Center all decked out in Hawaiian garb and awaiting 200 people to fill it, celebrating 35 years of serving seniors and their families. I'm so proud of this place. We make a difference in people's lives, every day. Every Day.

Thank you to all you 268 volunteers who make it so.


Seating overlooking the 'stage' and main room.
















Handpainted flip-flops and surfboards, contributed by our Adult Day Program participants, decorate the walls

No comments:

Post a Comment